We are living in a digital world and for every business, it is a goal to create a strong online profile. Social media is a very powerful marketing platform, with a wide range of social media giants. If you are not so technically minded, here are a few social media marketing tips to help you build a large following.
- Networking Works– Use all of your online channels to drive traffic to social media pages; effective networking really does spread the word and if you enlist the help of a leading social media marketing agency, they have all the connections. Social media is perfect for networking and sharing can make a post go viral; that is the kind of thing you need if you want to get your message out there.
- Post Quality Content– This is the most important action for any social media account manager. Daily posting of engaging and informative content results in more followers. If you don’t have the time, there are paid social media marketing services at WebBox Cardiff or even at similar agencies near you that can generate a huge Facebook or Instagram following. Creating good content can be difficult and time-consuming, which is why you should use an agency with a good reputation within the industry.
- Paid Facebook Marketing– Facebook has a very effective marketing system and for a few pounds, you can have a post boosted to reach thousands of users. If you use a digital marketing agency, they would have their own social media marketing team and they know everything about paid Facebook marketing. Of course, you select the best possible post to introduce to new users and the marketing agency can create such content.
- Responding To Comments– It is paramount that you reply to user comments, as this motivates users to click that ‘follow’ button. If you don’t have the time to monitor all your social media pages, enlist the help of a digital marketing agency who will respond positively to all comments and questions. By monitoring social media comments, you are getting accurate feedback and should there be any issues, you will be the first to know. Bad news travels quickly. Perhaps it is a good idea to create a disaster recovery plan.
- Introduce Your Team– People like to put a face to a name. Create a short video to introduce your key people to the world, with an image and some bio information for each employee. You can be creative in your social media posting and adding a splash of humour is always a good idea; people don’t like to be too serious. Ask your key employees to create a profile page that you can include on your Facebook account, which will bring benefits.
One of the most effective online marketing platforms, social media deserves your attention and with some professional help from a social media marketing agency, you can make the most from your social media accounts. Most companies are not making full use of social media, which is not to their advantage.