Start your import export business in India
Start your import export directories in India
Import in the receiving country is an export from the sending country. Import and export are the defining financial transactions of international trade. In international trade, The customs authority limit the export and import of goods by import quotas.
What are export and import?
An import is a good brought into a jurisdiction, especially across a national border, from an external source. The party bringing in the goods is called an importer.
The term export means shipping the goods and services out of the port of a country. The seller of such goods and services is referred to as an “exporter.”
Introduction to import export:
- The import/export businesses are a very successful business. It requires little financial investment to start, but it offers the prestige of working with clients from all over the world.
- You don’t need previous experience in the field, but you should have a good head for organizing. Fulfilling a successful import/export business requires constant attention to little details.
- Do you know some local manufacturers looking for ways to increase their market for the goods they make? Or are you planning a trip abroad and want to make some contacts for setting up a business?
- If you have the ability to sell, and an air of diplomacy, the import/export business might be right for you. All you need is the desire and determination to make it work.
- As you progress in the business, many factors become apparent and easy to handle. For example, you’ll need to find a person to handle shipments, called a freight forwarder. And you’ll need to create solid contacts and strong relationships with reliable suppliers. But after a short time, you can be well on your way to making a sizeable income – with very low overhead.
How to start:
- Approach every small and medium scale business in your local and nearby areas. Ask and note their experience, product they are making, the product they are buying, Raw materials needed and what are the waste products and every minute details of that company.
- After getting at least 100 details of companies and get ready to have a foreign tour. Approach to any foreign country and take a survey of their local business and the need in that market. Submit your details of 100 companies and be the middleman of their export and import.