The question match each autobidding strategy to the right campaign goal is asked in the Google Ads Certification exam. The option are conversions, Visibility, Revenue, Traffic. The correct answer is target CPA, Target Impression Share, Target ROAS, Maximize clicks.
Match each autobidding strategy to the right campaign goal.
- Conversions – Target CPA.
- Visibility – Target Impression Share.
- Revenue – Target ROAS.
- Traffic – Maximize clicks.
The correct answer is:
- Target CPA.
- Target Impression Share.
- Target ROAS.
- Maximize clicks.
Note:- Please check the answers according to your sequence of questions or you will end up with the wrong answer.
Get all the correct and updated Skillshop Google Ads Certification questions and answers.
- Google Ads Search Certification Knowledge Check Answers.
- Google Ads Display Certification Knowledge Check Answers.
Explanation: Automated bidding takes the heavy lifting and guesswork out of setting bids to meet your performance goals. Each type of automated bid strategy is designed to help you achieve a specific goal for your business. This article outlines the 6 different types of automated bid strategies and when to use them.
- Get more conversions with your target CPA.
- Increase visibility.
- Increase site visits.
- Meet a target return on ad spend (ROAS) when you value each conversion differently.
- Get more conversions while spending your budget.
- Get more conversion value while spending your budget.
Learn more here: Link