Google Shopping ads Certification Answers 2020
Google Shopping ads Certification by Skillshop is the beginner test to know if you are qualified enough to work on Google Ads effectively the Google Shopping Network.
Get latest and updated Google Shopping Ads Certification Exam Questions & Answers.
Shopping ads Certification Assessment Details:
- Questions: 49 questions
- Time limit: No limit to complete the assessment
- Pass rate: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, you can take it after 1 day.
- Validity Period: 12 Months
Steps to take Google Shopping ads exam
Step 1: Click https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18287-shopping-ads-certification and sign in with your Google account.
Step 2: Start your exam.
Step 3: Copy (Ctrl+C) the full question from the Google exam section and then find (Ctrl+F) the question from here. Right Click the question and open the question in a new tab.
Step 4: After completing the exam you will get your result instantly and If you have more than 80% marks. You can get the Google Shopping ads Certification.
Questions asked in the Google Shopping ads Certification are as follow:-
Note:- Question sequence changes according to the account. Please find the question using find (Ctrl + F).
- Ad extensions
- Manual control
- Seller ratings
- Machine learning
Ben is currently managing a campaign that has a total investment of $7,000, generates 1,400 conversions, and has a CPA (cost-per-acquisition) of $5. Ben needs to sell excess inventory. To meet this goal, he’s willing to increase his CPA and campaign investment.
Which of the following plans, built in the Performance Planner, will assist Ben in achieving his marketing goal of selling excess inventory?
- An investment of $9,600 to generate 1,600 conversions with a CPA of $6
- An investment of $9,800 to generate 1,400 conversions and a CPA of $7
- An investment of $8,400 to generate 1,400 conversions and a CPA of $6
- An investment of $9,100 to generate 1,300 conversions and a CPA of $7