AdWords Editor lets users do all of these things except:
- view statistics for all campaigns
- simultaneously make edits to multiple accounts online
- keep working while offline
- export and import files
The correct answer is:
- simultaneously make edits to multiple accounts online.
Note:- This question is asked in different Google ads Certification exams.
Get all the correct and updated Skillshop Google Ads Fundamental Certification questions and answers.
- Google Ads Search Certification Answers.
- Google Ads Display Certification Answers.
- Google Shopping ads Certification answers.
AdWords Editor do not allow users to simultaneously make edits to multiple accounts online. The basic process is simple: download one or more accounts, make changes offline, then upload the changes to Google Ads. Any advertiser with any size account can use Google Ads Editor.
For example, you can:
- Use bulk editing tools to make multiple changes quickly.
- Export and import files to share proposals or make changes to an account.
- And many more.
To learn more, go to About Google Ads Editor